Things you will need..
- Kava root powder
- Large bowl
- Strainer bag
- Kava cups
- Large spoon
1. Start by adding water to a large bowl.
2. Place the desired amount of Kava root powder into a strainer bag, positioned over the bowl.
3. Ensure the Kava at the bottom of the bag remains at the bottom by twisting the strainer bag.
4. With one hand holding the top of the strainer, use your other hand to knead and massage the bottom of the bag, allowing the Kava to mix with the water.
5. Massage and knead the Kava for 3-5 minutes, occasionally giving it a firm squeeze.
6. As you continue, you will notice the Kava in the strainer bag becoming tougher and harder to squeeze, indicating it is ready.
7. Finally, use a large spoon to stir the Kava in the bowl, then serve and savor the delightful experience.
-Kava does settle so ensure to give Kava a good stir before each serving.